Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Week 11 Thursday Night Football Pick: Dolphins at Bills

The Bills can't give the ball to C.J. Spiller enough tonight.

I have enough Bills fans friends to know that their fan base is eternally optimistic, even when they have every reason not to be. I don't know how Buffalo is going to contain Cameron Wake, who leads the league with 56 quarterback pressures. I don't know how its last-ranked run defense is going to stop Reggie Bush. And as shaky as Ryan Tannehill has been the last couple of weeks, that's how Ryan Fitzpatrick has been for the entire season. And yet I'm taking the Bills. They've played the Texans and Patriots tough the last two weeks, while the Dolphins didn't even show up against the lowly Titans. I'm banking on a huge game from C.J. Spiller.

The Pick: Bills (-2.5)

Follow me at @PFF_Pete.

Odds found here.

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment