Friday, November 2, 2012

Pro Football Focus: Next Man Up, Week 8


A couple of weeks ago, the PFF guys gave me my first feature assignment, where I analyzed the best and worst free agent signings of the offseason. You can find that here:

Free Agent Dividends

Now, they've given me the chance to do a weekly feature on a topic that plays an understated role in each team's fate: injuries. In Next Man Up, I will analyze the best and worst performances from that week's injury replacements. In the first edition of the column, I took a look at a rising star in Green Bay, a recurring disappointment in Chicago, New York’s boom-or-bust safety, and a dire protection problem in St. Louis:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/01/next-man-up/

Follow me at @PFF_Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment