Tuesday, February 15, 2011

QB Trick Shots

This video has been circulating recently, and it is amazing.


(Edit: My friend Matt chided me over the weekend for not giving him credit for introducing the video to me.  I had already seen it, but I'll throw him my gratitude anyway.  Thanks Matt.)

Regardless of how many takes these trick shots took, it's still very impressive.  Sean Payton used to make his quarterbacks aim for a trash can 40 yards away at the end of practice, and it typically took them 10 minutes before they hit one.

The kid is entering his junior year and has yet to attempt a pass for UConn, so I'm interested to see if his mechanics, footwork, pocket-presence, and decision-making matches his accuracy.

For a bonus video, check out this 2009 clip from Sports Science showing how Drew Brees is more accurate than an archer:

9 comments:

  1. Here was his interview on WEEI this morning: http://audio.weei.com/a/37093266/uconn-trick-shot-qb-johnny-mcentee.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I love him! Thanks for the link to the interview Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. live 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. cmd 368

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. 프리미어리그중계

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. https://bestfootballstreamingsites.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LiveAk ทีเด็ดบอล วันนี้ ข่าวกีฬาฟุตบอล ทีเด็ดบอลพรุ่งนี้ ผลบอลสด อัพเดท 24 ชั่วโมง เว็บรวม ตารางฟุตบอล ผลบอลสด โดย เซียนบอล มากประสบการณ์ ตารางบอลวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... ดูบอล

    ReplyDelete