Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Night Football - Steelers-49ers

The Steelers offensive line will struggle to stop Justin Smith (94) and Isaac Sopoaga (90) without their Pro Bowl center.
My roommate Colin, an avid 49ers fan, has been giddy about his first meaningful Monday Night game in years.  The Steelers won't miss James Harrison in this one nearly as much as they'll miss Maurkice Pouncey.  Without their starting center, Pittsburgh will struggle to stop Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, and NaVorro Bowman, all of whom I picked for my Pro Bowl defense.

Pick - 49ers
Against The Spread - 49ers (-2.5) 

Want to talk football?  Follow me on Twitter at @BostonGiant.
Have a suggestion for an article?  Email me at eternalsunshinepete@gmail.com. 

Odds courtesy of USA Today.
Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment