Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Thursday Night Jaguars-Falcons Pick

Players aren't the only ones who are risking their health in this business.
I've spent a lot of time on my Pro Bowl picks this week and am currently reading how a Chicago Bears third-string receiver has been running a multi-million dollar drug ring, so I'm keeping this short.  

I'm going with the Falcons tonight because, even though their coach may have suffered a heart attack this week (you mean 50-year old men shouldn't work 20 hours a day for six months straight?), they need this game much more than the Jaguars do.  Jacksonville had an inspiring win on Sunday that may ultimately cost Bucs coach Raheem Morris his job, but the Jaguars secondary and receiving corps has been ravaged by injuries.  Matt Ryan, Roddy White and Julio Jones should take advantage tonight.

Pick - Falcons
Against The Spread - Falcons (-13.5)

Odds courtesy of USA Today.
Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment